Comprehensive Molecular Tumor Analysis
A personalized high-precision diagnostic solution for cancer patients
Cancer is a complex disease. Every tumor is unique and demands holistic expert molecular analyses to comprehend its complexity and inform on the best therapy matching the specific tumor profiles of individual patients.
The CTMA is a certified NGS-based innovative tumor diagnostics, integrating genomic and transcriptomic profiling to offer one of the most comprehensive precision oncology tests on the market today.
Dedicated to support first-class healthcare for cancer patients, the CMTA builds upon the advanced OncovarTM technology, specially developed by Alacris for molecular oncology. We boost DNA genome information with high-resolution whole tumor transcriptome, allowing a deep view within the tumor landscape for identifying matched drug targets.
Increasingly adopted by oncologists worldwide, the test provides a value-based solution making a difference in a personalized approach to cancer management.
In one single report, the CTMA delivers essential information including:
- Gene mutations
- Tumor mutational burden (TMB)
- Chromosome number alterations
- Loss of heterozygosity (LOH)
- Haploinsufficient cancer genes
- Gene amplifications and deletions
- Gene fusions
- Oncogenic transcript isoforms
- Tumor microenvironment
- Snapshot of immune cells infiltration
- Tumor subtype classification
- Prognostic gene expression signatures
Better informed for a better treatment
The expert-curated CMTA report informs on potential therapies for guiding treatment decisions:
- Approved targeted therapies and available clinical trials
- Markers of treatment resistance
- Immunotherapy-relevant profiling