Alacris Theranostics GmbH has assembled a highly qualified, interdisciplinary team of scientists, bioinformaticians, mathematicians and laboratory staff, with long-standing and internationally recognized experience in sequencing technologies, advanced computing and high dimensional data analytics. Our laboratories provide state-of-the-art equipment, advanced sequencing technology (Illumina HiSeq platform) and an externally closed and secure IT infrastructure. By adhering to strict quality standards, we can offer our customers the highest data and service quality for next generation sequencing, data analysis and data management.
Our Quality Management system is under constant development and is fully aligned with the relevant standards and regulations. Quality Management tasks cover the full life cycle of our services and include:
- In house document control system for detailed tracking of all laboratory operations
- Use of suitable analytical methods (validation)
- Use of internal quality controls
- Intensive training and educational program for all laboratory staff
- Monitoring of analytical equipment (maintenance, calibration, qualification)
- Verification of quality assurance measures through internal audits
We have been awarded Agilent and Illumina certified service provider (CSPro) status and our facilities are DIN EN ISO 9001 certified. Accreditation according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025 “General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories” is in process.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
External quality assurance measures (Proficiency Testing)
Regular participation in external proficiency testing programs (national and international), provides independent feedback on the quality of our analytical results, enabling us to continuously monitor and improve the technical performance of our laboratories.